Terms & Conditions
SOME LEGAL STUFF
What we will do...
We offer either hands on classes or demonstrations
Hands on classes = these hands on classes are limited to 14 so we can offer you a great space and experience
Demonstrations = these are for watching and asking questions. They are more economical, usually shorter and are great for special things especially introductions to special topics and as a teaser for the deeper learning that comes with hands on classes.
- The duration of all classes will vary, please check the times of each individual class.
- You will receive a recipe booklet, food tastings, coffee and tea, and an apron which is on loan only though we are able to take orders.
- Depending on times of year and special circumstances we reserve the right to substitute any part of the class, the chefs, ingredients and other issues that are beyond our control.
- Customers will be notified of any cancellations at least 7 days before the class. A refund or rescheduling will be available at that time.
- If you are unable to attend we will require at least 2 weeks’ notice, we can reschedule the class for you but cannot refund. We are however happy for you to arrange another participant.
- All classes are suitable for men and women we will offer special classes for children. Any children over 12 in the adult classes must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The consumption of alcohol is not permitted before or during practical cooking classes. For the safety of the individual and others, persons deemed by our staff to be intoxicated will not be allowed to participate in a class.
- In classes where it is specified that 'matched wine/beer is included', there is strict allowance of two glasses of wine or beer per participant included in your booking.
- This alcohol is only to be consumed as part of the sit-down meal at the conclusion of cooking. You will not be able to participate in a class if you are wearing shorts, thongs, open-toed shoes, sandals or high heels.
- We cannot cater for individual dietary requirements beyond what is denoted on the class schedule.
- You will need to wear closed in shoes.
- You may want to bring a notebook and pen for taking down the secret chef's business
- Please choose your class carefully as we are not able to offer refunds
- Full payment is required at least 10 days before the class to secure your place
- We are unable to credit you if you don’t turn up
- Please make sure your gift voucher is current before you book, we are unable to accept out of date vouchers
I just wanted to say thank you very much for the beautifully presented and delicious catering you and The Sauce Kitchen team did for us yesterday. It was just wonderful to know it was going to arrive as it did all ready to go.
Lots of great compliments on the food and presentations but most importantly, Helen, John & Robert's mother, was really happy with it all and the fact that there was enough!! I think she has carried fears of undercatering from a previous experience so it was great to be able to put them to rest!
Thank you so much for such a special treat.
Tony was amazing. He shares so much, so freely and we all learnt so much from him.
Can't wait for the next class.
HI Robyn, just to say thank you so very much, and if you could pass on my thanks to Sharyn and everyone that was involved in organising Lizzie’s birthday party. It was just fabulous, and you had obviously made such a special effort to make it lovely for her (orange balloons, anyone?). The food was delicious and lovely Andrew pushed them along so well, it was just amazing
What a fabulous couple of hours! I had no real knowledge of cheese making until this class and was surprised to find out just how easy it was. I can't wait to use my new kit. The fresh warm ricotta and herbed haloumi were to die for! Thank you so much Sasha for opening up a whole new world of cooking.
I purchased the cooking class as part of my daughter's birthday present and she was delighted with the experience. She went on to cook baked ham and trifle for our family Christmas dinner. The course was excellent value for money and the instructor was wonderful with the children.
I am better informed about Mexican cooking. I was until the class only familiar with commercial Mexican fare but the class allowed me to have a deeper understanding of the origins of the Mexican meal. Tony did a great job in allowing the class to participate in the cooking. I also learnt what to expect in taste from Mexican food now. The meal together was awesome. Thank you
Absolutely outstanding Mexican cooking class with Alison on Saturday !!! Deb & I had a ball, Alison was an awesome teacher and the food was beautiful!!!
InstagramWe love posting photos of our customers having a good time
Get updates about new classes and upcoming events