Terms & Conditions
What we will do...
We offer either hands on classes or demonstrations
hands on classes = these hands on classes are limited to 14 so we can offer you a great space and experience
demonstrations = these are for watching and asking questions. They are more economical, usually shorter and are great for special things especially introductions to special topics and as a teaser for the deeper learning that comes with hands on classes.
- The duration of all classes will vary, please check the times of each individual class.
- You will receive a recipe booklet, food tastings, coffee and tea, and an apron which is on loan only though we are able to take orders.
- Depending on times of year and special circumstances we reserve the right to substitute any part of the class, the chefs, ingredients and other issues that are beyond our control.
- Customers will be notified of any cancellations at least 7 days before the class. A refund or rescheduling will be available at that time.
- If you are unable to attend we will require at least 2 weeks’ notice, we can reschedule the class for you but cannot refund. We are however happy for you to arrange another participant.
- All classes are suitable for men and women we will offer special classes for children. Any children over 12 in the adult classes must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The consumption of alcohol is not permitted before or during practical cooking classes.
- For the safety of the individual and others, persons deemed by our staff to be intoxicated will not be allowed to participate in a class.
- In classes where it is specified that 'matched wine/beer is included', there is strict allowance of two glasses of wine or beer per participant included in your booking. This alcohol is only to be consumed as part of the sit-down meal at the conclusion of cooking.
- You will not be able to participate in a class if you are wearing shorts, thongs, open-toed shoes, sandals or high heels.
- We cannot cater for individual dietary requirements beyond what is denoted on the class schedule.
- You will need to wear closed in shoes.
- You may want to bring a notebook and pen for taking down the secret chef's business
- Please choose your class carefully as we are not able to offer refunds
- Full payment is required at least 10 days before the class to secure your place
- We are unable to credit you if you don’t turn up
- Please make sure your gift voucher is current before you book, we are unable to accept out of date vouchers